5 January 2011 2 Comments
In a sense the end of this Christmas season seems more like the inception of the new year to me than January first. Thus I now find myself wondering what the next 12 months will look like, should look like. What do I want them to look like? For starters:
- Sculpture: Create more of it
- Board games: Play more of them
- Start (again) learning Mandarin (Chinese)
- Liturgical calendar and daily prayer: More of it
- Movement forward on the Scissortail Art Center idea, whatever that looks like.
There are also murmurings of a jaunt for our tenth anniversary and some excitement surrounding a potential business venture for the wife and her fiber arts. What’s realistic and how we prioritize our 2011 hopes and dreams will become clearer in a month or so.